BMost businesses big or small can benefit from buying or leasing a multi-function printer, or MFP. They copy, fax, scan, and print while increasing productivity and saving you time and money.
Understanding the different features of a MFP printer before you buy will increase office efficiency and help you make a more confident choice. You’ll also avoid investing in features you’ll likely never use.
Choosing the ideal MFP printer
Bells and whistles are great—if you need them. Three factors you should consider before choosing an MFP printer are:
- Which features you and your staff need the most
- How much ink or toner each feature uses
- Whether you might have a future need for a feature
While advanced technology and the cloud have worked towards moving us into a paperless office environment, there will always be a need for printing and copying physical documents. And an MFP printer’s scanner capability is needed to digitally store all those important pieces of paper. The truth is, with workflows everywhere becoming increasingly complex, an MFP printer is need more than ever!
Benefits of an MFP printer
If your business has never used an MFP printer, we’re sure it will soon become the favorite machine in the house. Here’s why:
- It’s convenient. By combining fax, scan, copy, and print abilities in one piece of equipment, you can complete time-sensitive tasks more quickly than you ever thought possible.
- You save money. Though the initial cost may be more, over time you’ll realize savings by not having to replace individual machines or buy multiples brands of supplies. You’ll also realized lower maintenance and repair costs for just one machine.
- It takes up less room. Instead of a printer for every employee or department, one centralized MFP printer means a less cramped workplace and a more organized operation.
- Power costs are lower. One cord for one device means you save on electrical bills.
Konica Minolta MFPs
No matter which features you end up choosing, the easy document sharing, PC-free printing functions, and color control panels that each Konica Minolta bizhub MFP we offer comes with are designed to improve your business’ work environment. And because we believe so deeply in protecting the planet, we work primarily with pre-owned and refurbished models.
The pros at Common Sense are here to help you make the best choice in an MFP printer for your office. Some considerations to keep in mind include:
- An intuitive user interface that suits people of all abilities, allows for customization to suit your needs and preferences, and offers connectivity to other apps.
- Output speed and capabilities that can easily and efficiently handle your company’s daily volume of documents.
- If protecting client information is part of your job, compliance and security features are a must with today’s advanced printers. Restricting access with passwords or PINs, using encrypted connections, and secure printing are all ways to accomplish optimum performance safety.
If you’re a Sonoma County based business looking to maximize productivity, CSBS is here to help! We’re 100% confident that one of the Konica Minolta bizhub models we offer can be the most valuable tech tool in your office.
We’re committed to helping our fellow local businesses in Santa Rosa and beyond in finding the best equipment for their needs. Whether you’re looking to purchase or lease a MFP printer that will support all your printing, scanning, and copying needs, contact us online today, or call us at 707.528.2151. We look forward to working with you!