With so many options to choose from, it’s a challenge picking the right copier for your business. A machine that works for one business may not work for another. But one thing’s for sure. If your Sonoma County business regularly copies and prints large amounts of materials, a high volume copy machine is most likely your best bet.
Who needs high volume copy machines?
The volume of printed marketing, instructional, and other business-related documents is one of the strongest indicators of the type of copy machine you’ll need. What is “high volume?” Is it 500 copies a month or 50,000? Most small businesses make less than 2,500 copies per month (or about 100 copies per day). High-volume users tend to make upwards of 10,000 per month. You can easily calculate your organization’s monthly copying quota:
- Just like cars, copiers have an internal “odometer” or counter. You can typically find out how many copies and print jobs have been completed through the on-screen menu options.
- Does your business currently use an external printing service? Your job receipts can help. Just total up the entire year and divide by 12.
There’s no need to get an exact number; an estimate will do. Once you have a number, increase it by about 15% to 20% to allow for a margin of error and future needs.
High performance, high volume copy machines
Common Sense Business Solutions is an exclusive authorized dealer of new and used color and black and white Konica Minolta copiers. We offer a full range of high volume copy machines and are confident one will work for all your printing and copying needs.
Konica Minolta’s award-winning Bizhub multi-function printers are a time and cost-effective print and document management solution for any size business. Each machine offers a diverse range of print, scan, and copy speeds. And most can be customized for the specific needs of your business. These compact yet powerful pieces of equipment are highly versatile and can be configured with a number of finishing options.
Here are just a few of the great Konica Minolta Bizhub models we offer for lease or purchase:
- The Bizhub C558s are terrific high volume copy machines that produce 55 pages per minute in both color and black and white. Document scanning is an incredible 120 pages per minute and there’s a 300-page automatic document feeder.
- The Bizhub C458 color copier printer scanner offers all the same features as the C558, but produces 45 pages per minute instead of 55.
- Not quite as fast as the others, lower volume needs can be met by leasing or buying the Bizhub C368 that prints 36 pages per minute in color or black, scans 80 pages per minute, and has a 100-page automatic document feeder.
Learn more about high volume copy machines
If your business is looking for the right tools to create high-quality, high-volume print pieces, CSBS will help you find the perfect size and speed high volume copy machine for your needs. Based in Santa Rosa, we believe in providing our Sonoma County customers with the best quality Konica Minolta products available. When you purchase or lease a Konica Minolta copier printer scanner from us you’re guaranteed a fantastic value and great savings.
To learn more about all our color and black and white high volume copy machines, contact CSBS today online or by calling 707.528.2151. We look forward to helping you stay up to speed!