No matter what size your business, choosing the right office equipment can have a big impact on your productivity, sales, and bottom line. What may seem like a minor investment could end up costing you long-term if you don’t match your needs with the right machine. Here are some of the common questions we get from our Sonoma County clients:
- Should I choose a printer, copier scanner, or both?
- Do I really need all those features a multifunction machine offers?
- How does a copier scanner save me money?
- Who services the equipment if it fails?
All good questions and we’re happy to explain why we believe the right choice is almost always leasing or buying one of the many Konica Minolta Bizhub copier scanners we offer. Not only do they handle all your printing needs, they’re designed to support your marketing needs and transition to a paperless office.
Since most businesses buy or lease a printer and/or copier scanner every two to three years, it can be challenging for you to stay current with the latest technology. That’s where we come in.
What’s the difference?
Today, there are so many options for copying, scanning, faxing, and printing document that choosing just one can boggle the mind. Of course, the major difference between a printer and copier scanner is that a printer does one thing: print.
While there’s no “best” solution for everyone, there’s a lot to recommend choosing a multifunction machine. Still, many people do choose to have at least one stand-alone printer for small, quick jobs. Luckily, those machines can be had for a very small investment if you decide to go that route.
Supporting the workplace of the future
Most offices have a need to scan, copy, and fax in addition to printing. Konica Minolta Bizhub multifunction machines do all that and so much more:
- Their unified print technology makes them easily compatible with different IT environments and users.
- A unique polymerized toner reduces print spending while still delivering high print quality.
- The customized panel makes for a user-friendly machine that increases productivity.
If your business currently uses multiple single-function pieces of equipment you may want to consider the benefits of going with a multifunction copier scanner:
- A reduction in number of vendors and suppliers.
- The ability to quickly access and share information in-house and remotely.
- A far easier way to connect and collaborate on marketing campaigns.
A digital copier scanner can dramatically improve the value of your printed materials and improve office workflow. There’s simply no better way to print, copy, scan, and fax right from a computer.
Common Sense Business Solutions is a Santa Rosa based copier scanner service provider committed to helping our fellow local businesses find the most up-to-date technology for their needs and budget. We’re certain one of the Konica Minolta Bizhub machines we offer has the features you need!
We also offer helpful technical support videos, fast in-house repair and maintenance services, and the best possible user experience.
Unsure whether you should lease or buy a new or used copier scanner? Our free dowloadable guide will help you decide. To learn more, contact CSBS today online or by calling 707.528.2151. We look forward to helping you!