The old practice of having multiple office devices, each with its singular task, just doesn’t work for today’s modern workplace. The need for a more efficient process and better use of space has motivated many businesses into looking for new ways to get things done. Multifunction commercial copiers that copy, print, scan, and fax let you get work done faster, maximize productivity, and help you maintain your competitive edge.
With so many commercial copy machines available, how do you find one that is durable and efficient enough to handle high volumes on a day-to-day basis? And with the number of factors to consider, including costs, how do you ensure the copier you choose has all the options your business needs?
Benefits of Commercial Copy Machines
Commercial copy machines and other multifunction devices consolidate functionality traditionally delivered by several discrete pieces of equipment into one easy-to-use device. Impressive features and benefits include:
- Consistent prints and copies with no loss of image quality.
- The ability to print hundreds of pages in just minutes.
- Productivity features like duplex printing and various finishing techniques.
- Scanning capabilities in multiple file formats including PDF, JPEG, and TIFF.
- Network scanning via email, FTP, and USB .
- Cloud service integration.
- Improved image quality in scans .
- Direct faxing.
And thanks to new technologies, efficient commercial copiers with Energy Star ratings offer your business significant energy and paper savings. In fact, certified models are 30% more efficient than standard ones! Things like automatic low-power sleep mode when inactive and efficient power supplies mean your copier saves energy when it’s in use and when it’s not. In addition, Energy Star certified copiers save money on paper and are designed to limit the use of hazardous substances such as lead, mercury, and cadmium. Who could have imagined a commercial copy machine would help lower your carbon footprint?
How to Select the Right Commercial Copy Machine for Your Business
When choosing a new copy machine for your business there are several questions you should ask.
- How will the machine improve the productivity of your workforce?
- Which features and functions do your employees use and need the most?
- What is your monthly copy or print volume?
- How much are you willing and able to invest to get the equipment that best serves your copy needs?
- Will you be leasing or buying the equipment?
The best copier for your business is the one that saves you time and money by allowing you to quickly and economically generate the documents and marketing materials central to running and promoting your business. Every Bizhub model in the Konica Minolta line offers incredible features, each offering something slightly different from the rest. From compact machines for small offices, to mid-range versions for SMBS, and large printers for advanced precision print technology, this comprehensive series of commercial copy machines includes solutions perfectly suited for any office space.
Features to Look For
Commercial copy machines vary greatly in the features they offer. You’ll want to consider things like document type and size as well as whether you need a color or black and white model. Here are just some of the great features you may want or require:
- Wireless printing that allows you to send remote printing jobs.
- Automatic stackers to keep your print jobs organized, a particularly great feature for businesses that produce high volume print jobs.
- Finishing options that eliminate dull and repetitive tasks such as stapling, hole punching, folding, and binding.
- Multiple material capabilities including different paper sizes and weights.
- Seamless integration and compatibility with the most popular operating systems and printing environment.
- Dual scanning.
- Automatic document feeder capacity.
- A built-in hard drive that facilitates copy storage, document backup, document transfers, and the ability to reprint jobs without the original physical document.
Security features matter, too. All Konica Minolta Bizhub models use hard drive lock passwords, encryption, auto delete of temporary image data, and data overwrite of electronic documents on a timed basis. You can also add security stamps like watermarks, and unauthorized copies are easily identified through their date, time, and serial numbers.
Finally, not many people think about how to choose the right size commercial copy machine. But purchasing a machine that can’t manage your throughput requirements may result in increased wear and tear and a shorter lifespan, forcing you to replace the equipment sooner than you want or like. Purchase one that’s too large for your needs and you’re likely to waste financial and energy resources.
A Smart Investment: The Konica Minolta Bizhub Line
If you’re ready to free up space and time while managing your documents and print requirements more effectively, then it might be time to lease or buy a multifunction copier from the Konica Minolta Bizhub line of commercial copy machines.
CSBS offers 17 new Konica Minolta color and black and white machines as well as a range of pre-owned commercial copiers. Konica Minolta is a recognized leader in the commercial copy machine world, consistently rated excellent for its variety of models, innovative features, ease of use, and technical support.
From versatile paper handling to large paper capacity and excellent security options, there are models designed for every size business. Are you a small or medium-sized business? Then the Bizhub C3851, C458, or C3351 may be your best option. Larger businesses will want to take a look at the more robust high-volume machines.
Common Sense Business Solutions is proud to be a locally owned and operated office equipment dealership serving Sonoma County businesses, offering you the latest office solutions while providing personalized, detailed options that help you save money and choose the most efficient commercial copy machine solutions to meet your needs. Our dedicated customer service and integrative solutions take the pressure off the buying or leasing process and help you make the smart choice for your business .
To learn more about what we believe are the best commercial copy machines for businesses big and small, contact CSBS today. We look forward to serving you!